One night to end them all!
We’ve been busy with 21st birthday parties this year! From the huge dress-up themed ones with grand venues, to the backyard blowouts– our party photo booths have actually been there to record everything. Having been on the frontlines, our battle-hardened booth operators put down some methods from ground zero to guarantee your 21st is the celebration you deserve!
1. SHOOOOOOOTS! Speed yourself. It’s super hard when you’re the focal point and everybody at your celebration just wishes to have a celebratory tequila/hand-grenade/J ägerbomb/ boilermaker! If you succumb to all the demands, your 21st will be over for you in under 45 minutes. At the threat of seeming like your mother– remember to consume water in between rounds and do a shot every hour with a huge group of individuals for each round. In this manner, everybody gets a chance to toast with you, and you do not end up in the toilet/garden/pool for the majority of your night.
2. Take photos at the start of the night. Those 2am pictures just never ever look as cool the next … You desire fantastic memories, however they’re most likely finest made prior to midnight.
3. Cut the welcome list. You will not get to spend as much time as you desire with everyone, so make certain individuals who are there are the ones you truly want to make memories with. It’s tough, however this is a turning point event in your life and ought to be about you. We see lots of groups at 21st celebrations simply taking pleasure in the open bar and not connecting with the guest of honour– so do not be the one who foots that expense!
4. Do you trust me? Comparable to the above, and we see it all the time – the birthday woman or boy invests a chunk of their night hiding out someplace separated due to the fact that they wish to down a drink or have a cigarette and a few of the guests would not authorize. This is your night! Keep the list tight, since in the end you need to feel safe sufficient to let your hair down.
5. See you at the afterparty. Decide ahead of time whether you will be heading out to a club for an afterparty. We’ve seen a party in full swing deflate quicker than a low-cost air mattress as soon as somebody decides to float the concept of taking the revelry to the streets. Do not do it! Unless you’ve made strategies in advance for transportation, chose which club, organized entrance and your guests know the plan Deciding on the spot to leave the current venue will most times (a minimum of from what we’ve seen) simply lead to division between those who want to remain and those who wish to go.
Whichever method you decide to do it, we ‘d enjoy to be there with you. Our operators are all young and fun and they add a terrific ambiance to any occasion! Wedding coming up? Read more about wedding photo booth hire here.