Your geyser is accountable for utilizing at least 50% of your house’s electricity. That’s half of your month-to-month bill! Hence, also the reason many house owners have actually changed to solar geysers. If you have not heard about the benefits of solar geysers or you are interested in a solar geyser installation, give us a call. However before you do, here’s what you require to know about solar geysers.
How Do Solar Geysers Work?
Solar geysers heat up your water through the use of the sun rather of electrical energy. Found above the absorber glass tubes or flat plate panels, is a hot water tank. Hot water ends up being lighter and rises into the tank the minute it heats in the absorber and there is a natural thermo-siphon. And due to the fact that South Africa has abundant sunlight, a solar geyser is an useful option.
Are Solar Geysers Expensive?
Yes and no, apollo solar geysers installation will need an investment on your part however in the long run, it will save you thousands of Rands. Most recently built homes need to come totally equipped with solar geysers.
Advantages of Solar Geysers
- It will save you cash on electricity– at least 40% on your yearly bill (50% in summertime and 30% in winter season).
- It will warm up your water even when it’s cold as long as the sun is shining.
- Even if the sun is not shining however it is an intense day there are still warming advantages.
- It is much better for the environment– you can lower your carbon footprint.
Advantages of Solar Energy
- By having a solar geyser you will have hot water when others don’t.
- A major advantage of solar geyser is an instant reduction in monthly electrical energy costs of 30%– 50% (according to ESKOM stats).
- Immediate defense from future price hikes, as your geyser is the biggest customer of energy, your solar geyser will remove this.
- You can decreasing cross-subsidization by utilizing solar geysers.
- Reduce your risk of future charges for surpassing prescribed usage by using solar geysers.
- The less energy you consume, the less your energy tariff.
- By using solar geysers you are assisting to conserve the environment– 3.7 tonnes of carbon gases a year.
To address your concern: Are solar geysers a good financial investment? A resounding YES! In more than one way.
Do not get left behind when you can profit of the solar power Mother Nature needs to use. Get in touch with Apollo Solar Technology to install your solar geyser. For additional information, speak with one of their friendly and experienced staff member today.